Dr. Mohammed Shakeel
General DentistDr. Shakeel is a graduate of the prestigious New York University College of Dentistry. In addition to years of successful General Dentistry Practice, he received advanced training in Implant dentistry. He has been awarded Fellowship and Diplomate in Oral Implantology by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) in 2007. He is an active member of the Chicago Dental Society, American Dental Association and ICOI. His practice, Signature Dental Group focuses on advanced restorative dental care with an emphasis on aesthetic and functional rehabilitation of patients. A comprehensive treatment plan, meticulous attention to detail, commitment to excellence and focus on patient satisfaction are the cornerstones of Dr Shakeel’s approach. Patients with loose or missing teeth, severe periodontal disease or tooth decay, are no longer condemned to ever wear a denture. With dental Implants, the entire dentition can be restored with fixed teeth in only a few visits with minimal discomfort. Dr Shakeel is also involved in pursuing the latest techniques in dentistry to cater to his patients in the best possible manner. Backed up by countless hours of continuing education courses and vast clinical experience, he can tailor treatment plans to fit every patient’s needs and budget. In addition to his cutting edge techniques, Dr Shakeel’s compassionate approach and charismatic personality, have led him to multiple successes garnering him with many loyal patients, including some who come from long distances. “It’s worth the drive!”…they say.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery New York University College of Dentistry with Honors in Oral Surgery May 2002.
- Fellowship Awarded by International College of Oral Implantologists 2006.
- Diplomate in Oral Implantology Awarded by International College of Oral Implantologists 2008.
- Advanced Training in Bone Grafting and Harvesting Techniques by Dr Arun Garg.
- Zimmer Block Graft Technique certification.
- Implant Dentistry Continuum 2005,2006,2007 by Implant seminars.Clinical Residency in all on 4 dental implant techniques; Malo Clinic, Lisbon Portugal under Dr. Paulo Malo
- Chicago Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Association